TikTok is giving away 50Gb!! Get yours now!!

So i was watching a video of a Facebook friend on her stories and saw that one of the videos is a TikTok video. I was intrigued to watch more so I made my way to my TikTok only for me to see that I had a message on my inbox. The message read "25GB free data from TikTok"





I noticed the message had been sent severally over the past few days. At first i thought it was some kind of a promotion but decided to check it out...

I was unable to capture the screenshots where i was told to input my phone number which i did and was taken to another prompt where the data was said to be worth N6,000 but i was receiving it for just N0.01! 

After typing out my MTN number and clicking the "OK" button , i got this below... 



At first, i thought it was data for watching only Tiktok videos and wasn't so excited until when i checked my data balance and found out that it wasn't just for Tiktok but general browsing and not only was it just 25gb as they announced but an additional 25.6gb as bonus!!




This offer was for 8000 slots and as at the time i took advance of it, there were about 900 slots remaining . Just check your inbox if you have a tiktok account and you might be lucky!


Post a Comment

0 Comments